Valentines Day 'Sensory Hearts' Craft
Love is in the air 💕 this month with Valentines Day coming up on the 14th.
Check out our fabulous sensory heart craft that is the perfect way to express that loving feeling. Your little one will adore making these for a special someone.
You will need:
🐝 Shallow tray
🐝 Watercolour paper ($5 for a pad in Kmart)
🐝 Shaving cream
🐝 Washable paint
🐝 Wooden scewer
🐝 Piece of cardboard for scraping
🐝 Glue stick
1. Spray your shaving cream onto a shallow tray making sure you have a good cover.
2. Choose your paint colours and squeeze onto the shaving creamed tray.
3. Using a wooden screwer, mix the paint and the shaving cream. This will give you a marbled effect.
4. Lay your watercolour paper on top of your marbled mix. Press down then peel off.
5. Using a piece of cut cardboard scrape off any excess shaving cream and hang your paper to dry. This is also the perfect opportunity to let your little one 'go wild' and play with the left over shaving foam mixture.
6. Once the paint has dried, use your Sharpie to draw the outline of a heart. We drew several shapes and sizes. Depending on your child's cutting ability you can let them cut around the outline.
7. Once cut, let your child glue the hearts onto a folded piece of card to make a unique and beautiful Valentines Day Card. My little one added some sparkles too for added effect.
Have a wonderful Valentines Day everyone. I hope you get spoilt by the little and big loves in your life. 😘
We would love to see your own Sensory Valentines Day Hearts so please tag us in your fun @beesybags.